Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's all about teeth

I am a little bit of a fanatic about my teeth. I brush twice a day and try to be consistent about flossing. I have had only one cavity in my life, never had to wear braces and I don't have gum issues. I get my teeth cleaned twice a year and I always get an "A". I am considered, by my friends, to be a little OCD when it comes to my choppers. Since living in this tropical climate I have complained about my teeth not feeling as clean as when I'm in the USA. Is it the water, food, humidity? I don't know, but I was quite pleased when I found Happydent at Hardy's. Isn't that just a great name for gum?

1 comment:

Lisa Adams Reed said...

Love ths drawing and your confession about your teeth. I am the same way. I guess there are worse things to be obsessed about!
Keep smiling with your happydent!
Lisa